The DeWalt DCF921 XR Impact Wrench has an efficient brushless motor and 1/2" square drive with hog ring for quick socket changes. A hole in the anvil enables the securing of sockets with a retaining pin/rubber O-ring, making it the ideal impact wrench for scaffolders. Its variable speed trigger provides complete control over all applications and tactile 4-mode select feature, a selection of different modes and speed settings for ultimate performance.
- Up to 609 breakaway torque (406 Nm of fastening torque) ensures removal of the tightest bolts
- Ultra compact, light weight design allows for use in confined areas
- Square drive with hog ring allows quick socket changes
- Hole in anvil allows securing of sockets with a retaining pin/rubber O-ring. Ideal for scaffolders.
- Variable trigger allows complete control over all applications
- Efficient brushless motor delivers high performance, extends tool life and allows for much shorter design (only 125mm)
- Bright white LED with delay feature for improved visibility and functionality. Now with brightness control so you can dim or turn off the light to suit the environment
- Comfortable rubber XR grip and switch for greater application comfort and maximum control
- Nut Busting Torque: 610 Nm
- Voltage (V): 18
- Length: 125 mm
- Fastening Torque: 406 Nm
- Revolutions Per Minute: 2500 rpm
- Socket Retention: Hog Ring
- Mode Selection: 4 Variable speeds