DeWalt DCS576N 54V XR Flexvolt Circular Saw (Body Only + Track Plunge Rail Base)
- 54v FLEXVOLT XR is an incredible new bit of technology is a huge jump forward for Dewalt and their already impressive range of cordless power tools.
- FLEXVOLT XR is a new range of cordless tools, batteries and chargers which are based on a 54 volt lithium-ion battery platform.
- All the tools on the FLEXVOLT platform are going to be, 54v, cordless and brushless giving you incredible runtimes, unrivaled power and increased capacities across the board. The DCS576 is a heavy duty circular saw which delivers the power of a mains tool but with the lightweight and hassle free experience of of using batteries instead of a cable.
- This general purpose model circular saw is for ripping, cross-cutting and bevelling in wood, metals, plastics and all sorts of construction materials.
- It has a high torque motor which offers increased and impressive durability, so you can cut all your job site and joinery materials with ease.
- It has a scale for precise cutting depth setting from 0 to 67mm and a stable block construction for low-vibration and long life.
- There's an additional hand for safe, duel handed working and you can adjust the bevel angle from 0 to 57 degrees.
- 1 x 190mm 24 Tooth Precision Saw Blade.
- Product Weight: 3.8kg
- Blade Diameter: 190mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90 degrees: 61mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45 degrees: 43mm
- No Load Speed (RPM): 5800rpm
Earn 0Reward points